(1) Subscription to The BCA Bar Journal, a quarterly publication unique to Board practice that includes helpful practice tips from judges and experienced practitioners along with informative articles on the latest issues in government contract law;
(2) A copy of the Annual Directory, containing members’ names and contact information, a listing of all Boards, judges and contact information, and sample forms used in Board practice. In response to feedback provided from the membership, the BCABA has disabled its online directory and distributes the membership directory annually in the first quarter of each year;
(3) Participation in various interest sections such as our Practice & Procedures Committee;
(4) Participation in members-only events such as the Annual BCABA Executive Policy Forum; and
(5) Discounts when attending the BCABA Annual Program.
Annual Membership Dues: $45.00 ($30.00 for Government Employees)
To pay by check, please send your payment to:
Boards of Contract Appeals Bar Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 66612
Washington, DC 20035
Please, include with your check, your Full Name (or names if paying for multiple persons) as well as Firm/Agency, E-mail, Phone # and any other personal contact information to be entered into the Membership Directory.